[T3] no start -- but just drove it!

Mike Fisher fisherfarms at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 09:55:35 PST 2012

I made up a pair of 8' long jumper wires with alligator clips to
bypass anything in the car.  Buy a few extra alligator clips to make
the connection to the starter solenoid easier to reach!  I also bought
the $5 Remote Starter Button from Harbor freight.  You can pretty much
work alone with a few tools/Manuals.