[T3] Invasion Route

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Fri Jan 20 12:49:35 PST 2012

In a message dated 1/19/2012 7:06:39 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
gbforsmo at gmail.com writes:

I began  to read the 61 pages on the T34 restoration.  Got thru 3.   You're
correct.  It looks like I'll have to wait for an "all day rain"  to enjoy
reading the other pages.  In Texas, that may not happen for a  while.

If you're only up to page 3, then you haven't even seen the "real" work. Up
 to that point, not much had really happened, as I was still assessing what
I had  to work with. ;^)

71 Notch (Krunchy)
64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)