[T3] Bad news on engine

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Mon Jan 23 11:20:52 PST 2012

In a message dated 1/23/2012 1:21:22 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org writes:

I  found
a new stock aluminum case at So. Ca  Import.
http://www.socalautoparts.com/product_info.php/engine-case-855mm-stock-alumi
num-p-12374   Has anyone had any dealings with this place?  Good bad or
ugly.

I've delt with them in the past several times. They're not bad to deal
with, other than they like to add a "box charge" to a lot of stuff. :O  I  got
my wide 5 disc kit from them. ;^)  You might want to look around some  more
on the case, and see IF you can find 1 more closer, as shipping can get
expensive. Myself, I'd probably look at some of the East coast companies, so
you  can save on shipping.

For new heads, I'd look at CB Performance, or even Aircooled.net, or even
MOFOCO as those 3 probably have them with an FI boss.

71 Notch (Krunchy)
64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)