[T3] Bad news on engine

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Mon Jan 23 13:09:54 PST 2012

In a message dated 1/23/2012 2:28:12 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org writes:

These  also have the vent nipples coming out of the top corner of the rocker
arm  box.  Jim said they have to have them too. This is a 72 engine. The
guy
told me he could get a set of heads that have the boss for the temp  sensor
and the vents but I would still have to drill all that  out.

Dennis Stiefel