[T3] Invasion Idea

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Sat Jan 28 09:47:23 PST 2012

In a message dated 1/28/2012 11:03:29 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jadney at vwtype3.org writes:

While  this certainly sounds like fun, I'm reminded that those of us
from far  away have already spent hours & days on the road just to get
there.  Once we make it to the invasion site, it sometimes seems like
a waste to  spend more hours isolated in our cars when we could have
been spending the  time with the other people we'd like to meet and
talk  to.

Yes, and it should (hopefully) be more comfortable (temp wise) than
Carthage was. ;-)
If it's anything like normal Invasions, there should be plenty of cars in
the parking lot. : )

64 T-34 Ghia (Wolfie)
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=412120