[T3] Back in the 'Back again!

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Sat Jan 28 18:33:41 PST 2012

In a message dated 1/28/2012 8:02:01 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
topnotch at nycap.rr.com writes:

I  haven't driven my Squareback in January in 20 years but today, it was
warm
enough to actually start it
And the roads were clean and dry so I  actually pulled it out and drove it
around block!  I almost drove it  down to Albany to pick up
A carpet but decided not to risk some salt or  wet roads but it was just a
blast  being back in it  again!

You're a braver man than I am. I'm just going to wait another month or 2
myself.

We've had snow (that melted) Thursday, and Friday (with a nice dumping of
salt), then today the same thing early, followed with a temp drop and more
snow.  The salt trucks seem to be getting their exercise lately. :O We're
supposed to  get more Sunday and Monday too, then we warm up for the end of the
month.
Back in late November, our local Canadian radio station said it was going
to be a freeze-thaw-freeze type of winter, and so far they've been right on
the  money. I just look at it this way, 60 more days, and the VW's can come
out to  play. : )

64 T-34 Ghia (Wolfie)
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=412120