[T3] Back in the 'Back again!

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Sat Jan 28 20:23:38 PST 2012

Yea, I got lucky, I wouldn't want to drive these roads if they were wet
eather.  This has been a winter of heavily salting dry and clean roads,
salting in the warm rain, plowing empty streets.

That's the problem in NY when we don't get snow, they still have to use up
the money and the salt so the drivers go out and salt and plow at the least
provocation... which means you have to be REALLY careful in April when
normally they'd be done salting, they might go out and dump if we get a
night below freezing even if nothing came out of the sky.

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback "Hothe"