[T3] Back in the 'Back again!

Gary Forsmo gbforsmo at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 10:57:40 PST 2012

*I'm glad we're in Texas for the winter.

With the '69 Variant safely up on jack stands in the airplane hanger, I'm
not able (much less tempted) to put it "on the road" during January, in the
Wisconsin winter.  There's a lot of winter to go.  And I know the
city/county trucks are loaded with calcium chloride, and ready to "run the
roads".  I'd like to see them go to CMA ... but at 23+ times more
expensive, that probably won't happen.  Budgets, and all, ya know.

If we were in the WI area, I would be "chompin' at the bit" to take it for
a spin, on a 40- or 50-degree day.  So my physical location is my savior.

Gary "Frito" - '69 Variant, FI, MT
Rockport, TX (winter)
*