[T3] New Year, "Schnee", Badgers/Ducks & Super Bowl (Packers)

Gary Forsmo gbforsmo at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 10:01:08 PST 2012

> Same here, Bob. We KNOW we are going to have to pay for this with some
> big snowstorms this winter.....but to not have to shovel yet is
> AMAZING here in upstate New York!

Same here in southern Wisconsin. We've had a total of about 3" in 3
snowfalls, but I've only "shoveled" once. That was just to get the white
crust off the sidewalk so the sun could clear it off faster.

In other years we could have had 30-40" by now.

Re: Happy New Year to all.  Rockport, TX temp at noon = 54 degrees and
raising.
Re:  "Schnee".  That why we "relocate" from southern Wisconsin to South
Texas ... November to April.  We like those shorts and T-Shirts, all winter
long.  Plus we have very few "gray days" with plentiful sunshine.

Re:  Rose Bowl with Wisconsin Badgers vs. Oregon Ducks.  Go Bucky!  (My
Alma Mater -- 1963)

Re:  If Wisconsin wins in the Rose Bowl and the Green Bay Packers win the
Super Bowl ... that WILL be the beginning of a great New Year.

Regardless, we've got a lot to be Thankful for.

Gary "Frito" -- '69 Variant, FI, MT
Rockport, TX