[T3] Center Tunnel Fuel Line

jaransont3 at comcast.net jaransont3 at comcast.net
Tue Jan 3 11:13:46 PST 2012

John J has a part number for the impact switch Ford uses on their cars. It
costs about 10 bucks at the dealer, or you can find them in the pick and
pulls  for less. Most fords have them in the trunk (or trunk compartment) on
the left  side, so they can be easily reset. I hope this helps.

The switch Bob and others referred to is:

5L2Z9341A Fuel Pump Inertia Safety Cutoff Switch Cut Off

Looks like it is about $25 on eBay now.  I am sure you can get it for much less at a Pick-a-Part or other junk yard.  Not sure what the dealers are charging.

Later,

John