[T3] Wiring Harnss Connectors

Jacob Hoffman jacob at jacobhoffman.com
Sun Jan 8 14:36:20 PST 2012

I have been trying to get my Squareback running again, and have been thwarted by my wiring harness.  I've taken apart and re-crimped, soldered, and shrink-wrapped as many connectors as I could.  The metal connectors on the 3-pin distributor connector have failed on me.  I don't think I can successfully solder a wire to the nubs that are left.  I remember reading at some point that Keith had found replacements for those.  Is that true?  Can I buy some?

Jacob Hoffman
1971 FI AT Squareback (Fritz)
Hillsboro, Oregon