[T3] Brake Noises (slight return)

Chris Sheridan csheridan at virtual-consulting.net
Mon Jan 9 14:55:32 PST 2012

Okay, I wanted to run my symptom to the list again, before I tear apart my
brake system next week. This is the scenario:

Last year I replaced: New Pads, New Calipers (brasil), New Rotors, new
front bearings/seals

When I press on the brakes with alacrity they stop the car - occasionally
there is a little squeal but nothing major.

However, when I'm coasting in Traffic (2 hours per day) and I brake (not
stop, braking to slow the car in traffic flow)

I have an automatic...there is a loud judder/rubbing vibration that fills
the cab and seems to emanate from either under the floorboards

or around the front wheels.  It is becoming really really annoying as it's
been going on for a months and months and getting worse.

Any ideas?   Master Cylinder Pushrod Adjustment?

Thanks,

Chris
1970 fastback automatic