[T3] Fwd: rear parcel tray

alluringeyewear at comcast.net alluringeyewear at comcast.net
Sun Jan 22 10:42:39 PST 2012

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: alluringeyewear at comcast.net
To: "type" <3 at vwtype3.org>
Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2012 1:32:02 PM
Subject: re: rear parcel tray

Hey all!  Does anyone have a photo or at least know what kind of material belongs there?  I have a '73 fastback but it came without anything there.  I was wondering if it was carpeted or had a hardboard that was covered with vinyl.  No idea.  Also, we are have a snowstorm here in Southern Mass. so I read the entire post of Bob's Notch,  It was absolutely amazing!  I do not have the ability or funds to do such a project. ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!  I hope mine '73 comes out looking half as good.  Are there any members located in Massachusetts or Rhode Island, even possibly New Hampshire out there?  Thanks and once again great job Bob!  Doug '73 Fastback FI