[T3] Fwd: rear parcel tray

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Sun Jan 22 13:17:17 PST 2012

In a message dated 1/22/2012 1:42:43 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
alluringeyewear at comcast.net writes:

Hey  all!  Does anyone have a photo or at least know what kind of material
belongs there?  I have a '73 fastback but it came without anything  there.
I was wondering if it was carpeted or had a hardboard that was  covered
with vinyl.  No idea.  Also, we are have a snowstorm here in  Southern Mass. so
I read the entire post of Bob's Notch,  It was  absolutely amazing!  I do
not have the ability or funds to do such a  project. ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!  I
hope mine '73 comes out looking half as  good.  Are there any members located
in Massachusetts or Rhode Island,  even possibly New Hampshire out there?
Thanks and once again great job  Bob!  Doug '73 Fastback FI

I'm not 100% sure, but I believe the 73's used carpet back there. I seem to
 remember seeing that in Russ's yellow 73 he had, and I think Greg Sanchez
has  that in his green 73 Fastback. I know if Russ's had it, it was
original. Greg's  I think has NOS in his, as he's been on a resto kick, using only
NOS parts and  pieces.

Not sure which thread of mine you read over there, but Thanks for the
compliments.

71 Notch (Krunchy)
64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)