[T3] color discovery and video up date

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Sat Jan 28 13:10:14 PST 2012

My parents told me when they bought the FB new in 72 that the dealer told
them it was Clementine orange. We always called the car Clementine. I went
to looks on Samba's color chart for more info when I go to have the paint
mixed here soon. According to them there was no Clementine orange offered in
72.  And the years before there was only a color called Clementine that
looks more red than what I have  here.  There is one color that looks like
what we have offered in 72 called  brilliant orange.  So I'm guessing this
is what the color really is and the dealer didn't know what they were
talking about.  We will still call her Clementine however since that's been
her name since she was new.  Anyway here is the latest video update for this
week.

http://youtu.be/moyly3SeA54

Dennis Stiefel