[T3] Workbench & AAR

Gary Forsmo gbforsmo at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 09:56:51 PST 2012

*OK, Jim, speak "english" for us "newbies".  What's an AAR?
And further, knowing what you know (which is a lot) about my '69, do you
think my AAR (whatever it is?) needs looking at?  Is the inspection and
"lapping the bore" a relatively simple procedure?  Possibly do it at the
2012 Invasion?

And yes, I've SEEN your workbench.  I hope you get several snow days.
They'll give you ample time to find the surface that supports all of those
"long ago hidden" parts.   ;-)

P.S. I love your repair work and attention to detail and proper repair of
parts & systems.  Everything you've done for me has been "spot on"!  Thanks.

Gary "Frito" - '69 Variant, FI. MT
Rockport, TX (winter)
*