[T3] T# "Getting Ready"

Gary Forsmo gbforsmo at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 10:40:45 PST 2012

*In 1977, I bought Sears gutter mount brackets and mounted them to;  two -
2" X 4's" X 72".  I carpet-covered the wood. The "rack" was wide enough to
carry two 17' canoes, side-by side.  It wasn't so much the weight, as the
"bulk".   At the widest point of the gunwales, the canoes were 35", each.
The canoes were wider and longer than my '69 Squareback.  What a sight.

In Mexico speed bumps are called **"Tope's" (or baden - guardia - lomo) and
they're so "tall", anything faster than 1 mph, will jar your teeth out, or
maybe mess up your alignment.

Gary "Frito" - '69 Variant, FI, MT
Rockport, TX (winter)
*