[T3] Plug wire advice

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Tue Jul 3 06:36:58 PDT 2012

Yes, I'm back now and I can do that. I'll have to add $10 for
shipping, making a total of $90. You can send me a check at the
address below or pay me by PayPal at this address. If you pay by
PayPal, please make it $93 to partly cover the fees PayPal charges
me.

Let me know if you plan to go ahead with this and I'll get started on
the set. I'll have to check the lengths of each wire, because I'm
told that one of them is too short. I'll check that against my engine
and make up a longer cable from new wire if that turns out to be
true.

Jim