[T3] Plug wire advice

James Lingenfelter jimmyandcher at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 3 21:12:37 PDT 2012

  Yes, I'd love to do it.... I can pay you the $93 via paypal. Is
jadney at vwtype3.org the account I send it to? I've tried 3 different
sets of plug wires on this car ('68 squareback). In each case, all of
the wires were shorter than I'm really comfortable with, but the wire
to #1 plug is the one that's impossibly short.
   Thanks,
   Jimmy