[T3] Crate is ON the road!

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Wed Jul 4 07:49:27 PDT 2012

Hey that's great congratulation!

Dennis Stiefel
72 Fastback
Rainsville, AL

For the first time in about 20 years its on the road!  After getting my
insurance company straightened out I got the plates and drove it.  Ran
great!  Smoothed right out after being run a bit and finally made that 33K
mi mark after waiting SO long!  Still need an alignment but no problems
really for the first drive except the Brake pedal did a Sophy a couple
times. strange, nice and firm and good feel but a couple times it sponged
its way to the floor.  No leaks that I can see, there is free play in the
pedal and once its pumped again its fine.

Quite a nice feeling driving it finally. of course, the engine still needs a
rebuild but it sounds pretty good for now.

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback "Hothe"