[T3] Notch Running hot.

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Thu Jul 5 20:00:40 PDT 2012

In a message dated 7/5/2012 9:07:47 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
topnotch at nycap.rr.com writes:

Im  wondering if Im better off using the Stock 1500S distributor with  the
vacuum only advance, but then... I cant get it high enough for the  Semi
Hemi...

Actually the stock 1500S distributor was a dual advance unit (vac and
mechanical). The 1600 distributor used a year later (in 66) was an all vac
unit. I actually like the SVDA, as you get the best of both worlds.

64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)