[T3] Weber carbs

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Wed Jul 11 04:15:03 PDT 2012

I guess vibration and the weight of the hose on the spigot.

You need those tight in there, or you risk an engine fire if one drops out.
I think the recommendation is to reinsert with expoxy (eg Araldite), but
I've not needed it on mine yet, so have no experience of the repair.

Dave
UK VW Type 3&4 Club