[T3] Weber carbs

James Lingenfelter jimmyandcher at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 10 23:09:11 PDT 2012

   In my monkeying around with my squareback the other day, I noticed
that the fuel line connections into both carbs (Weber 34ICT) were
able to "swivel" in the carb, if that makes any sense. The fuel lines
are tight on the fittings with hose clamps, so it seems the fittings
are loose in the carbs? I have not messed around with those
connections in quite awhile, so I assume they've been like that for a
while. When I ran the car today, the passenger side fuel line was
getting moist at the connection with the carb.... couldn't get a good
look at the other one due to impaired visibility. How could these
have loosened over time???