[T3] Re Invasion Update

jaransont3 at comcast.net jaransont3 at comcast.net
Wed Jul 11 04:32:23 PDT 2012

From: "John Jaranson" <jaransont3 at comcast.net>
To: type3 at vwtype3.org
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2012 8:37:19 PM
Subject: Re: [T3] Re Invasion Update

BTW, those of you that pre-ordered shirts and didn't make the Invasion (planned or otherwise), I have your shirts set aside. They are going to be $12 each...just like at the Invasion....plus shipping (One (1) Shirt $5 shipping, Two (2) or Three (3) shirts $10 shipping total) If you ordered more than that, I will have to to let you know what the shipping is.

I am going to my cabin Minnesota for the next week so I will deal with the shirts when I get back on the 8th.

I do have a couple of extra unclaimed shirts also. I will let you all know quantity and sizes when I get back.

Thanks.

For those waiting on or interested in Invasion shirts, give me a few more days to get caught up and I will go through what I have left and get back to those that already ordered or responded.

Got home from the Invasion on Tuesday and left Saturday for a week at our cabin in Minnesota for the 4th. Just now getting caught up on things at work and home.

Thanks for the patience.

Later,
John Jaranson
www.carartbyjohn.com