[T3] Re Invasion Update

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Wed Jul 11 19:16:08 PDT 2012

The exorcism involves mounting the carb in the middle of a fuel injection
harness and spraying fuel at it from Fuel injectors.

:-)

Keith

I think this LH carb is possessed. This is the same carb that decided to
spit out the brass access plug for the main jet in the bottom of the float
bowl....at 75 mph in the middle of nowhere in Wyoming on the way to the
first Invasion. It is also the same carb that dropped the high idle pickup
tube in the float bowl on the way home from that Invasion. It is the same
carb that had the solenoid on this same cut-off jet fail coming back from an
Invasion. Fortunately, Russ Wolfe was with and just snipped off the shut-off
mushroom and made it a plain jet. It is the same carb that had both manifold
to head nuts back off on the way home from the Myrtle Creek Invasion. I
think that when I pull them this fall for the rebuild and re-bush, I will
also preform an exorcism!

Later,
John Jaranson
www.carartbyjohn.com