[T3] Webers...

Brion Sabbatino brionsab at msn.com
Wed Jul 11 22:31:00 PDT 2012

All the Webers on my Porsche are press in fittings and have press in plugs on the carbs. I have repaired a few of them by preening and epoxy. I had one let loose while diving on the interstate, after a PCA Track Event in Las Vegas, with triple digits on both the thermometer and the speedometer. I think it was so hot and the gas evaporated so quickly it did not have a chance to ignite. My advice is to fix them.

Brion S.
69 & 70 Squareback
S.Utah