[T3] VW

Stephen Breitrich steven_breitrich at gmx.de
Thu Jul 12 12:22:23 PDT 2012

This is the first time I have posted something here on your website although I registered a while back.Forgot my password even! Dummy. First of all,this is all I can say... 1st Class information! Thank you to all! I love reading all mails,your devotion amazes me.I am sorry to say I have not much time (ever) to get involved in your discussions. So that said,I hope that will change soon:) Why am I here on this site? In 1968 my dad bought a brand new red bug. I was 5 years old,must I say more! YES.."Infected"!!!  Well, today I have one of these rare examples,not a bug but a 1963?/64? Type 3 1500 S Sunroof/Pushbutton Dash. Saw it for the first time in 1977.I bought it in 1981, yes..31 years ago. I am 49 years old,born and raised in Southern Californa. I live in Germany now for 20 years.In around three months I am moving and finally a real home for her, a 110 year old barn:)THEN I will send pictures. Its a time capsule for sure.Let the pics speak for themselves. If you want pics sooner, maybe a taste:) Dont know how hardcore you guys are? LOL! Let me know...Thank you,Steve.