[T3] FI/Carbs

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Fri Jul 13 18:24:21 PDT 2012

Good thing you ran from that Mechanic!  The FI is quite reliable and
excellent performing when properly treated and maintained.  You found the
best place on the Web for help with FI questions, Several folks here are
ready to supply expertise and encouragement with FI to eather you or any
mechanic you find that just has a questions to ask.

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback "Hothe"