[T3] Weber Carb update

James Lingenfelter jimmyandcher at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 15 21:19:21 PDT 2012

True, but the coil has never really been in my way.  The whole left
side carb apparatus is the sole suspect for me. In fact, when I put
the new plug wires on last week, I had to reach in and unthread the
aluminum bushings from each spark plug; I could NOT get my hands
around that carb to simply reach in #3 spark plug hole.... I ended up
having to remove the carb to do it. Then the vacuum hose running
between the two intakes passed DIRECTLY in front of #3 spark plug
hole also.
   My coil is mounted right next to the generator, parallel with it.
Not sure if that's even the original location for it.... my
experience with type 3's is so limited.