[T3] Weber Carb update

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Sun Jul 15 20:40:48 PDT 2012

In a message dated 7/15/2012 6:55:23 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
fisherfarms at gmail.com writes:

You'd  have a Lot more room on the left side if you mounted your coil like I
have  the coil on this blue engine  below.
http://s169.photobucket.com/albums/u236/mr_bojangles500/?action=view&current
=100_0414.jpg

That's the 1 and only thing I absolutely hate on my 64's engine. The lead
for the coil is right in the way for installing the oil bath air cleaner. I
actually have to shut the engine off to install the air cleaner on it, to
keep  from getting electrocuted. I actually prefer having the coil mounted on
the left  side next to the generator, as I like to be able to tune the
engine with the air  cleaner off, then install it while the engine IS still
running (like I can on my  65 Notch). If it wasn't for trying to keep everything
stock, I'd move it over to  the left. :O

64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)