[T3] (no subject)

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Wed Jul 18 09:29:16 PDT 2012

>Yes, this is hard to do alone. There's no particular distance that will do.
It's a PRESSURE operated switch, so it really needs a foot on it. Your best
bet might be to do it at night, with the car backed up close to a fence or
>building. That way you can see the reflected light from anywhere in the
car.

If you have access to a mirror that can stand up by itself to put behind the
car that works good to check brake light when you have no help. I have even
pulled and old American car or pick up with the big chrome bumper behind
what you are checking and looked at the reflection(if you have one of those
setting around). I now have a brake pedal holder that came with the wheel
alignment machine at the tech school.  Comes in quite handy for this kind of
occasion.

Dennis Stiefel

72 Fastback