[T3] 2014 Type 3 Invasion

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Thu Jul 19 09:46:07 PDT 2012

Funtastic!

Now this is no excuse for you west coasters not to come... I cant always get
the long distance awards!

Dave and Gail will put on a memorable one, and lets see.... I may be able to
get up to 3 cars there!  Now for drivers....

Shawn, how many can you get running by 2014??

:-)

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com