[T3] 2014 Type 3 Invasion

jaransont3 at comcast.net jaransont3 at comcast.net
Thu Jul 19 05:49:47 PDT 2012

I realize that the dust has barely settled on the Colorado Springs Invasion last month, but.....

We have very enthusiastic hosts that have volunteered to coordinate the 2014 Invasion. Dave and Gail Pallo have been regulars at the Invasions with their Squareback (Elwood) since the Hershey Invasion and will make great hosts. They are also located in western New York which will get the Invasion back on the Eastern half of the US which follows our practice of alternating East and West.

We have not nailed down all of the details, the specific date, or even an exact location just yet, but the 2014 Invasion will be held in the Finger Lakes Region of western New York in the summer of 2014![

This is a very picturesque area of New York with proximity to the Finger Lakes, Lake Ontario, western NY wine country, Niagara Falls, and Watkins Glen raceway. Dave and Gail are even planning on talking to the Watkins Glen raceway about getting us some track time! Will see how that pans out.

Anyway, we will update this thread as the details come together. We will have a dedicated website and such as in the past as well. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up and thank Dave and Gail for volunteering to host. Having an enthusiastic local host is the key to the continued success of the Invasions.

See you all in 2014 in NY!

Later,
John Jaranson
www.carartbyjohn.com