[T3] 2014 Type 3 Invasion

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Thu Jul 19 17:26:54 PDT 2012

In a message dated 7/19/2012 8:23:48 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jimmyandcher at yahoo.com writes:

I  guess "south" can mean different things..... that would still be
about 12 hours north of me. I'm afraid my days of long treks in the
VW's in the summer with no AC are over. Actually my VW's may have
decided those days are over as well... I don't know if they could
make it anymore!

You could always "trailer it" behind the AC equipped truck. ;-)

64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)