[T3] Rubber Fuel Lines?

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Mon Jul 30 22:01:18 PDT 2012

On 30 Jul 2012 at 18:22, Max Welton wrote:

> On all my ACVWs I just replace the soft lines every two years. Cheap
> insurance IMO.

With decent hose that's way more often than necessary. Most of my
cars have hose that's 5-10 years old, but I hear that if you've been
buying the nice looking euro hose with the external braid, maybe 2
years is the right choice.

The made in USA stuff I sell is much better quality, and I think it's
cheaper, $3 per ft, or $60 for 22 ft (enough to do the whole car.)

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org