[T3] Re Invasion Update

Ken Main Mail kensue356 at cableone.net
Mon Jul 2 18:37:36 PDT 2012

John,

I ordered 2 T shirts from you, a large and a medium.  I would like to get
these from you. How can I pay you?

Also I will take a small T shirt for our little sister (my wife's a Big in
Big Brothers/Sisters) if you still have one.  She has good taste and loves
T3s, especially notches.  I'll take several more large T shirts and a super
large one for Eddie Lawson of Phoenix.  He also wanted to go to the
invasion.  He has the most like awesome notch and he is a totally royal
dude.   I want to give these extra T shirts away at major VW car shows as
awards for T3's that show up to these events.  T3s do not get enough
coverage at VW car shows, as you know.  Trust me, you will be rewarded not
only for your "T" but also for your artwork which should be exposed.  Can I
get extras?

What kind of deal on shipping can you give me for the T shirts? I figure if
I advertise for you that it will all come back to you.  You are, of course,
the creator of these T shirts. They will also see your artwork.  I would be
glad to help you become famous like me.  Ha! Ha, to me of course.

So sorry we missed the Invasion.  Bummer, we missed the Invasion.  3
problems: 1. I got severe allergies. 2. Weather just too hot. 3.  Most
importantly the T3 engine just total rebuild to a 1775, my main rebuild
mechanic (Vilgante) doesn't know fuel injection.  I took the car to another
VW mechanic shop, said he had worked on thousands of these and still could
not fix it. He made it worse. I got the Bosch fuel injection book, the
better one, and I fixed it myself.

For 2 years I wanted to go to this Invasion to meet you all.

I met you at MVVC show in Ypsilanti years back while I had owned a '67 T3
lime green customized pick up. It's now owned by Kenny Gressman of Royal
Oak.  I hope you still remember me.  I remember you because you are taller
than me.  Greg Sanchez knows me quite well. So does Jonce Frasier.

Anytime you come to Prescott AZ, you and the family are welcome to stay at
our home and we would be glad to show you around.

Come to the Arizona Bus Club's "Jerome Jamboree" in September. A T3 won best
of show for its class.  He missed a spare wheel, I went home and gave him an
extra rim for free. A newbie.  I live just down the mountain for a shave and
shower. It's an exciting ride.

Kenny Rogers
7337 N. Brilliant Sky Way
Prescott Valley, Az. 86315
928-759-2862

PS.  Have fun at your cottage in Minnesota.