[T3] Invasion weather.

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Wed Jun 6 20:14:47 PDT 2012

In a message dated 6/6/2012 10:53:08 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
rdavid at rochester.rr.com writes:

[[[Got  the Square washed tonight, change the oil this weekend and do the
valves.  should be ready!]]]

I re-balanced all 4 tires tonight, and I just set  the valves and a oil
change. This Invasion will be 3500+ miles for me, so  it'll get another oil
change once I get back  home!

Did that already. Still working on loading the car, and finishing up some
details. I do need to wash it though. ;-)

John, have you worked out a meeting point west of Des Moines, for the  20th
yet?

64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)