[T3] Invasion weather.

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Wed Jun 6 18:54:32 PDT 2012

Ill leave the local details to the locals but it looks like Colorado springs
will be under a ridge for the invasion and that means hot hot hot.  Now at
that elevation and with a low dewpoint it wont be THAT hot and should still
be quite comfortable but for those driving across the plains be sure to keep
a cooler with plenty of fluids with you.

We've had pretty darn good weather for ALL the invasions with no rain at all
so that should continue, although I doubt I could pull off driving all the
way across country without hitting rain again.  Got the Square washed
tonight, change the oil this weekend and do the valves. should be ready!

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback "Hothe"