[T3] 50W Oil

Gary Forsmo gbforsmo at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 10:22:07 PDT 2012

Oh, one thing I forgot to mention -- re: Engine Oil ...
Original engine was re-built at 68,840 and it now has 86,110 on the clock.
17,270 miles on the rebuilt engine.  Only a Wisconsin summer driver.

Does that change your thinking about what oil you may recommend?

And my list of things to take to the Invasion, DO include fuel filters.

Even though we'll be towing the T3 behind our motor home out to C.S.
from Wisconsin and back, we'll certainly do some running around in
Colorado and possibly local driving during several overnights on the
return trip.

And Brent:  Nice ride!  Always nice to see another '69 done to a "T".
I wish mine was as pretty.  Looks like Savannah Beige?  Mine too.

Gary "Frito" - '69 Variant, FI, MT
Rockport, TX (winter)
Lake Geneva, WI (summer)