[T3] Oil 'n other parts

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Thu Jun 7 18:47:52 PDT 2012

In a message dated 6/7/2012 8:41:17 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
gbforsmo at gmail.com writes:

Other  parts to carry to the Invasion?
1.  Fan Belt -- 9.5mm X 1000mm.   Brand?  Availability?  Source?
2.  Points -- Source?   Description?  P/N?
3.  Spark Plugs -- Brand?  Description?
4.  Generator Brushes -- Echlin E452?   NAPA?

1a. Continental brand preferred, otherwise go to a US standard Gates 7395,
or NAPA 10 X 1005.
2a. Jim Adney
3a> Jim Adney (Bosch W8ac), or NGK B5HS
4a.  you have it.

You might also consider a fuel filter. Just make sure you can blow thru it,
 as even new filters can be bad. I only mention it, as I've got a new one
here  from Autozone that you can't blow thru (fuel can't pass thru it
either).

64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)