[T3] Brad Penn Question

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Mon Jun 11 18:23:58 PDT 2012

One other thing to keep in mind, if they heads have never been off, at 107K
you are WAY overdue for a valve job!  Our engines usually swallow a valve at
around 80K if left untouched.

Keith

I purchased a '72 Fastback in March. The man I bought it from told me to
only use Brad Penn Oil. I've been reading the thread on the different types
of oil and was surprised to see that Brad Penn wasn't recommended. My
question is since I've been using it, should I continue or should I change
to something else. If I change what should I change to? It's the original
engine with 107,000 miles on it. Doesn't leak or burn oil.
Thank you,
Terrie Ann Schmearer