[T3] Radio Speakers

brent@bottolfson.net brent at bottolfson.net
Tue Jun 12 08:22:44 PDT 2012

Don't put them in your doors!  You'd have to cut the vapor barrier and they'd be exposed to moisture when it rains or you wash it.

If you don't go with the stock mono setup, Glass Action makes kick panels for front mount speakers.  They take quite a bit of work fitting them though.

Sent from my HTC smartphone on the Now Network from Sprint!