[T3] Squareback Rear Hatch

James Lingenfelter jimmyandcher at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 14 21:28:50 PDT 2012

 From what I remember, replacing the whole hinge assembly on my '68
was a pretty straightforward bolt-in operation. Like yours, my
plastic hinge covers had dry rotted into nothing and were totally
gone by that point. I don't recall the headliner being in the way, it
seems like it was trimmed away enough already..... although a
previous owner could've altered that at some point. I now have light
blue hinges in a yellow car. The interior of my car is pretty ragged
anyway.