[T3] Invasion prep woes....

David Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Fri Jun 15 08:41:52 PDT 2012

It's nothing like a permanent repair (what is on a muffler!) but get a
good push on the hole and it squeezes through to make a sort of rivet.
Anything more than 1/4 inch is probably expecting too much.  You could
wrap thin wire around, or even work a bit of wire loop into the hole to
strengthen the patch of paste.

Dave (In Cheyenne now, with memories of the 2002 Invasion!)
UK VW Type 3&4 Club