[T3] Re Invasion Update

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Fri Jun 29 06:07:00 PDT 2012

In a message dated 6/26/2012 2:40:55 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
rcrogers1 at peoplepc.com writes:

They  released me from the hospital about 3:00 in the afternoon and we
stayed the  night in the Spring Motel and headed home Monday morning—Barb began
the  driving. After about two hours I decided that I should drive before her
 driving gave me a heart attack.  We stayed in Hayes, KS and proceeded
home Tuesday morning without incident.  The car ran great especially  after we
got to a lower elevation;arrived home about 1:00pm.  I made a  follow-up
appointment with my doctor.  It was mighty hot in Hayes:  112°.

We too stayed at the Ramada Inn in Hay(de)s. It was 111* when we got there
around 4:30 pm local time.It was still 106 at 8:30 pm too. It wasn't until
Tuesday morning (when we left), that we noticed you were parked 12 spaces
over  from us. :O We left there around 7 am, as it was already 73* at that
time in the  morning. :O I'll say that eastern Kansas was a LOT greener than
western Kansas,  and a LOT cooler in temperature when we went thru. : ) Glad
to hear  you made it back, and survived the heat.

64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)