[T3] Invasion Update

Gary Forsmo gbforsmo at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 18:56:20 PDT 2012

Beverly, I and "Frito" are still on the road back to Wisconsin.

After leaving the RV campground on Sunday morning at 9:25 am, we
"tooted" the air horns as we passed the Springs Inn.  Someone (? --
Dave Pallo?) waved.  We saw Marion in lower part of the parking lot.

We headed north on I-25 through Denver to Loveland.  Monday visited a
friend in Fort Collins.  Washed the Squareback on Tuesday.  Visited an
ol' U.S. Navy buddy (Circa 1956) on Wednesday in Greeley.

Departed Thursday for Wisconsin.  Got as far as North Platte, NE and
stayed in the same RV park (Exit 177) as we did on the way to the
Invasion.

And, FYI (Dave, Gail, John, Scott, Bob, Sue, Marilyn & Jim) we ate
breakfast at Penny's Diner, too.  The waitress remembered us and asked
where all of you were with your T3's.

Tonight we're east of Council Bluffs, IA.  Will probably make the rest
of the trip in two more days; arriving in Lake Geneva on Sunday.

Motor home is humming along with the T3 following at a safe distance
.... 4 feet.

Gary "Frito" - '69 Variant, FI, MT
Rockport, TX (winter)
Lake Geneva, WI (summer)