[T3] Oil 'n other parts

Gary Forsmo gbforsmo at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 17:41:09 PDT 2012

My '69 Square has only had Pennzoil in the crankcase since new.  Some
swear by it; some swear at it.  My 1600 seems to like it.

I bought a 5-quart jug of Pennzoil 10W30.  I keep reading about ZDDP.
Is that a recommended additive to use with the oil?

Other parts to carry to the Invasion?
1.  Fan Belt -- 9.5mm X 1000mm.  Brand?  Availability?  Source?
2.  Points -- Source?  Description?  P/N?
3.  Spark Plugs -- Brand? Description?
4.  Generator Brushes -- Echlin E452?  NAPA?  Other source?  NAPA
suggested contacting a generator/starter re-builder.  Would they
normally stock the CORRECT brushes?

NAPA seems to want my engine(?) S/N for anything they order for me.  ???

Jim, (or other Invaders) if you normally bring extras for sale, I will
just buy them in Colorado Springs.

--
Love,
Bev & Gary