[T3] Hinge stuff...

ftalker at gmail.com ftalker at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 12:30:16 PDT 2012

Hi there
What I used was a piece of neoprene sheeting that I use on my bench top for "stuff" I work on.  But, frankly, the idea of tubing is an interesting one.  The "tube" would provide more compression relief and would be just as durable, perhaps more so.  I think you'd have to experiment to find a good compromise between shock absorption and hatch height when open.  I like the tubing notion.
I do not remember the source of the hinge covers, I am leaning towards "Wolfsburg West at this moment.  When I have some time, I will check my receipts.
Best regards,
FE Meek

Sent from my iPhone