[T3] Invasion - hate to do it but must cancel my trip

Robert Bills rdbills at aol.com
Sat Jun 16 16:05:39 PDT 2012

Although my car is packed and ready to go, work commitments now prevent me from attending.  I'm very disappointed but there is nothing I can do.  I've been looking forward to it for months.

I promised to buy two Invasion t-shirts and one of the toys "DC" is making.  I still want them and need to know where to send my money.  John and "DC," please contact me so I can make arrangements to send the money and give you my shipping address.

Also, I have a reservation at the Springs Inn.  If anyone wants my reservation, let me know ASAP so I can make arrangements for you to have it before I just cancel.

Bob Bills
Shasta, CA