[T3] Late windshields

Soren Jacobsen snj at pobox.com
Sun Jun 17 13:44:20 PDT 2012

My 65 came to me sans windshield.  I may be able to buy a windshield from a 71 locally, but I understand these are slightly smaller than the 69-down style.  Is the size difference enough to make them troublesome to fit with a new seal, without clips, in an older body?

Also, do I assume correctly that the size of the window opening remained the same throughout the run of T3s, and only the seal was modified to accommodate the different size windshield and clips?

Soren